Table of Contents
The BRIC Aerospace & Defense industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC aerospace & defense
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC aerospace & defense market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the aerospace & defense industry and had a total market value of $285.7 billion in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the aerospace & defense industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $186.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $49.8, $36.4, and $13.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the aerospace & defense industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $247.1 billion in 2019, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $54.8, $53.5 and $20.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC aerospace & defense market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC aerospace & defense market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC aerospace & defense market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC aerospace & defense market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...