Table of Contents
The G8 Aerospace & Defense industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 aerospace & defense market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 aerospace & defense market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $743.1 billion in 2014 to the global aerospace & defense industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $836.4 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the aerospace & defense industry, with market revenues of $461.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $56.5 and $54.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the aerospace & defense industry in the G8 nations with a value of $508.9 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and France with expected values of $71.8 and $66.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 aerospace & defense market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 aerospace & defense market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 aerospace & defense market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 aerospace & defense market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...