Table of Contents
Global Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global car manufacturing market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global car manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global car manufacturing market with five year forecasts
The global car manufacturing industry had total revenues of $891.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2010 and 2014.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.8% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 64.6 million cars in 2014.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global car manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global car manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global car manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global car manufacturing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
This 360 View Update discovers consumers' mobile activities in the vehicle and their attitudes and concerns about their in-car experiences. It provides data and recommendations for software developers, ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...