Table of Contents
Global Music & video industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global music & video market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global music & video market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global music & video market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global music & video market had total revenues of $51,874.5m in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2010 and 2014.
The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $32,298.4m, equivalent to 62.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $52,686.5m by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global music & video market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global music & video market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global music & video market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global music & video market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Cloud Music market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.21 % during the forecast ...
The Global Music Publishing market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
About Music The global music market consists of physical music copies, digital music, music publishing and concerts. Physical music copies segment is the fastest-declining segment. However, this offset ...