Table of Contents
The BRIC Music & video industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC music & video market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC music & video market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC music & video market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the music & video industry and had a total market value of $2,281.8 million in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.7% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the music & video industry, Russia is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,104.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and China with a value of $600.9, $297.3, and $278.9 million, respectively.
Russia is expected to lead the music & video industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,063.9 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, China with expected values of $662.6, $454.0 and $302.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC music & video market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC music & video market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC music & video market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC music & video market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Cloud Music market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.21 % during the forecast ...
The Global Music Publishing market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
About Music The global music market consists of physical music copies, digital music, music publishing and concerts. Physical music copies segment is the fastest-declining segment. However, this offset ...