Table of Contents
The G8 Music & video industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 music & video market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 music & video market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 music & video market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $40,639.6 million in 2014 to the global music & video industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $40,623.5 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 0% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the music & video industry, with market revenues of $21,153.3 million in 2014. This was followed by the UK and Japan, with a value of $5,108.5 and $4,754.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the music & video industry in the G8 nations with a value of $22,513.7 million in 2016, followed by the UK and Japan with expected values of $4,691.2 and $4,326.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 music & video market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 music & video market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 music & video market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 music & video market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Cloud Music market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.21 % during the forecast ...
The Global Music Publishing market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
About Music The global music market consists of physical music copies, digital music, music publishing and concerts. Physical music copies segment is the fastest-declining segment. However, this offset ...