Table of Contents
The NAFTA Music & video industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA music & video market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA music & video market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA music & video market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The music & video industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $23,116.4 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the music & video industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $21,153.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,356.6 and $606.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the music & video industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $22,513.7 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,273.9 and $717.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA music & video market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA music & video market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA music & video market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA music & video market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Cloud Music market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.21 % during the forecast ...
The Global Music Publishing market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
About Music The global music market consists of physical music copies, digital music, music publishing and concerts. Physical music copies segment is the fastest-declining segment. However, this offset ...