Table of Contents
The BRIC Mobile Phones industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC mobile phones market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC mobile phones market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC mobile phones market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the mobile phones industry and had a total market value of $139.2 million in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 37.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the mobile phones industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $100.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $16.2, $15.6, and $6.7 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the mobile phones industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $111.6 million in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $38.6, $16.2 and $7.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC mobile phones market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC mobile phones market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC mobile phones market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC mobile phones market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This IDC study presents the five-year forecast for mobile phone shipments worldwide by device vendors. The worldwide mobile phone market will reach a total of 1.99 billion unit shipments in 2017, up a ...
About Mobile Phone Turbo Chargers The increasing Internet penetration worldwide, coupled with the increasing unit shipments of smartphones and tablets, has led to a high demand for mobile applications. ...
Mobile Phones Global Industry Almanac 2017 Summary Global Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, ...