Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 IT Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five IT services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five IT services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five IT services market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $149.5 billion to the global it services industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $255.8 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 11.3% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the it services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $109.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $15.2 and $13.0 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the it services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $196.6 billion in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $24.8 and $17.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five IT services market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five IT services market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five IT services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five IT services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market” The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD ...
This IDC study qualitatively and quantitatively analyzes and summarizes the competitive landscape among vendors in the Japan IT services market based on surveys conducted on major service vendors, as well ...
This IDC study is a translation of the Japanese document IDC #JPJ40603716 that presents the performance of the Japan small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT market in 2015 and the market forecasts fo ...