Table of Contents
The NAFTA IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA IT services market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA IT services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA IT services market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The it services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $327.2 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 15% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the it services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $280.6 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $40.6 and $6.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the it services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $340.6 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $53.3 and $9.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA IT services market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA IT services market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA IT services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA IT services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market” The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD ...
This IDC study qualitatively and quantitatively analyzes and summarizes the competitive landscape among vendors in the Japan IT services market based on surveys conducted on major service vendors, as well ...
This IDC study is a translation of the Japanese document IDC #JPJ40603716 that presents the performance of the Japan small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT market in 2015 and the market forecasts fo ...