Table of Contents
The NAFTA Broadcasting & Cable TV industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and players in the NAFTA broadcasting & cable TV market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the broadcasting & cable TV market in NAFTA
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable TV market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable TV market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The broadcasting & cable TV industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $189.1 billion in 2014.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the broadcasting & cable TV industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $176.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $6.7 and $6.1 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the broadcasting & cable TV industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $195.7 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $8.0 and $7.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable TV market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable TV market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA broadcasting & cable TV market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA broadcasting & cable TV market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This 360 View Update quantifies the consumer groups that are flowing away from traditional pay TV, including those cancelling services and those who never subscribe. It assesses their motivations, values, ...
Video Consumption by Language Groups analyzes the uptake and use of pay-TV and digital video services among select ethnic groups and households that speak a language other than English in the home. The ...
State of TV & Video Services Worldwide Terrestrial - Satellite - Cable - IPTV - DVD - Blu-ray - Video on demand Our TV experts publish half-yearly their TV & Video Services observatory covering 39 countries, ...