Table of Contents
The BRIC Broadcasting & Cable TV industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in BRIC
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable TV market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the broadcasting & cable TV industry and had a total market value of $71.7 billion in 2014. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.4% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the broadcasting & cable TV industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $36.2 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $18.9, $9.0, and $7.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the broadcasting & cable TV industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $79.4 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $36.7, $13.9 and $10.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the broadcasting & cable TV market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
TV and Radio Broadcasting can be broadly defined as production and distribution of audio and video content through different modes of electronic communication. Based on the methods of communication and ...
Plimsoll's Radio Broadcasting (GLOBAL) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Radio Broadcasting (GLOBAL) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written ...
Digital dilemma: Revenue growth will remain limited due to the proliferation of external music outlets AbstractRadio Broadcasting in Canada The Radio Broadcasting industry has struggled to maintain its ...