Table of Contents
The G8 Broadcasting & Cable TV industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 broadcasting & cable TV
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in G8
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable TV market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 broadcasting & cable TV market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $294.9 billion in 2014 to the global broadcasting & cable TV industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $331.0 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the broadcasting & cable TV industry, with market revenues of $176.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $38.8 and $21.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the broadcasting & cable TV industry in the G8 nations with a value of $195.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $42.2 and $27.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 broadcasting & cable TV market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 broadcasting & cable TV market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 broadcasting & cable TV market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 broadcasting & cable TV market??
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
KEY FINDINGS The Global Broadcast switcher market generated a revenue of $1504 Million in 2016 and is anticipated to contribute $2758 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7%. Broadcast switchers are ...
KEY FINDINGS The Europe Broadcast switcher market generated revenue of $423.3 Million in 2016 and is anticipated to contribute $753.2 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. Europe holds the second ...