Table of Contents
The G8 Airlines industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 airlines market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 airlines market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 airlines market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
G8 countries contributed $276,209.2 million in 2014 to the global airlines industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $351,569.4 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.9% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the airlines industry, with market revenues of $154,098.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $24,438.6 and $23,702.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the airlines industry in the G8 nations with a value of $191,818.5 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $31,534.3 and $29,787.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 airlines market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 airlines market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 airlines market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
“Enhancing passenger experience is one of the most significant factors driving the inflight entertainment (IFE) market” The inflight entertainment (IFE) market is projected to grow from an estimated ...
“The crew management system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.19% from 2016 to 2022” The crew management system market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 1.31 billion in 2016 to USD ...