Table of Contents
Compression Therapy - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
Compression therapy products, especially static compression devices, have become the standard in the treatment of venous conditions, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), varicose veins, and venous leg ulcers, and lymphatic disorders, such as primary and secondary lymphedema. While elastic stockings and compression bandaging have played important roles in providing effective therapies, newer modes of static compression such as custom garments and adjustable products have been introduced to ease patient burden and improve treatment compliance. Pneumatic compression devices have similarly advanced, despite their lower adoption rates. Segmented pumps with tunable pressure characteristics have joined the ranks of simpler devices with single outputs for single inflatable chambers in the treatment of venous and lymphatic conditions. Although pneumatic compression has not quite been an arena of rapid innovation, some manufacturers have developed advanced pump systems that deliver complex pressure profiles to the affected areas of the patients’ bodies. This report focuses on both static and pneumatic compression market categories. The APAC compression therapy market has been estimated in this report, which covers Japan, China and India up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of compression therapy in the APAC region.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for compression therapy products in the APAC region? What trends are affecting the compression therapy market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? What compression therapy segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the Scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks?
- Sigvaris, BSN Medical, Medi, and Medtronic currently dominate the global compression therapy market. What are their market shares in the APAC economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 4 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Diabetic Shoes Market: Overview Diabetes can be described as a disease, which is marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects in insulin production and insulin action. The disease ...
About Compression Therapy Compression is a technique for supporting the venous system in the preventive setting and acute and post thrombosis care. Therapeutic compression accelerates deep venous flow ...
Varicose Veins Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Varicose Veins Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" provides an overview of Varicose Veins clinical ...