Table of Contents
Brazil Infectious Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "Brazil Infectious Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Brazil Infectious Diagnostics market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Hepatitis Viruses, Retroviruses, Infectious Diagnostics Multiple Parameters Panels, Bacteriology, Nucleic Acid Testing Instruments, Other Virology, Infectious Diagnostics Rapid Tests & POC and Parasitology & Mycology.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Infectious Diagnostics market includes Hepatitis Viruses, Retroviruses, Infectious Diagnostics Multiple Parameters Panels, Bacteriology, Nucleic Acid Testing Instruments, Other Virology, Infectious Diagnostics Rapid Tests & POC and Parasitology & Mycology.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Infectious Diagnostics market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Infectious Diagnostics market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Hologic, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Danaher Corporation and Alere Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automated and Rapid Microbiological Tests in US$ Thousand by the following End-Use Segments: Clinical Applications (Automated Identification & Susceptibility ...
The Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $9.6 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...
About MRSA testing MRSA has been a major cause of concern due to the long-term use of antibiotics, which is now deemed as unnecessary. The inappropriate use of antibiotics may contribute to the rise in ...