Table of Contents
Timetric's "Global Geoscience Limited (GSC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Global Geoscience Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Global Geoscience Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Global Geoscience Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Global Geoscience Limited (Global Geoscience) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, tungsten, molybdenum, base metals, and precious metals deposit properties. Its projects include Sara Sara, Mancha Pampa, Lone Mountain, Tokop, and Towers mountain projects. Global Geoscience’s Sara Sara project is located 500 km southeast of Lima and 100 km from the coast in the Department of Arequipa in southern Peru and produces copper, silver, tungsten, and molybdenum deposits. The company’s Tokop gold project is located in the Walker Lane Tectonic Zone of southern Nevada with an area of 330km southeast of Reno, which owns interest in 73 unpatented mining claims covering an area of 4.82 sq km. It Towers Mountain porphyry copper project is located 2 km west of Crown King and 90 km north of Phoenix in central Arizona, which owns interest in 32 unpatented mining claims covering an area of 2.54 sq km. It has operations in the US and Peru. Global Geoscience is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A textual analysis of the financial results for Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Company., Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for European Lithium Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...
Synopsis Timetric's "LI3 Energy, Inc. (LIEG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products ...