Table of Contents
Timetric's "Heemskirk Consolidated Limited (HSK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Heemskirk Consolidated Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Heemskirk Consolidated Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Heemskirk Consolidated Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Heemskirk Consolidated Limited (Heemskirk) is a mineral exploration company. The company produces industrial minerals in Canada. Its Moberly operation has an open pit mine and a mineral processing facility. Heemskirk's Moberly operation provides flint grade silica, silica flour, and other silica products for the oil and gas, oil sands, recreational, and landscaping industries. The Moberly plant is located on the Trans-Canada highway and Canadian pacific rail mainline near Golden, British Columbia. It also holds interest in base and precious metals resource assets. The company has operations in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. Heemskirk is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302