Table of Contents
Beijing Data Center Services Market Analysis : Massive Demand in Data Center Sector in China, Especially Beijing
This study evaluates Beijing’s data center services market from a holistic approach, including the following 5 key aspects: market potential, which discusses the market size and the growth momentum; market dynamics, which discusses the drivers and restraints of the markets; competitive landscape, which discusses the types of date center service providers in the market and the major market participants; relevant regulations, which discusses the major regulations and their impact potential for data center industry; and enterprise insights, which discusses Beijing enterprises' data center services adoption status and application hosting status.
The assumptions in the study of the Beijing Data Center Services Market are as follows:
-Countries covered in this research are in the ASEAN region (predominantly Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) and the Greater China region (Mainland, Hong Kong, and Taiwan), along with India, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The study period for this research service is from 2014 to 2019, with 2014 as the base year.
- Third-party data centers that provide infrastructure hosting services to customers are considered, while captive data centers exclusively built for the internal use of a company are not.
- Only raised floor space are of interest in this study, unless otherwise stated as total data center floor space.
- Revenues for the forecast period reflect the total potential revenues from data center infrastructure hosting services that include co-location, managed hosting, and value-added services. - Revenues include contributions from global system integrators (SIs), telecoms or carriers, carrier-neutral data center operators, and facility pure-plays that are part of the infrastructure hosting services value chain.
- Revenues are calculated based on end-user prices, namely the actual price paid by end users for the services.
- In this project, the data center tier classification is as defined by the Uptime Institute’s rigorous Tier Classification System.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“Factors such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated ...