Table of Contents
The Indian neuropsychiatry market is driven by the consumer awareness of health care resulting in access for early treatment along with increasing cases of mental disorders.
Indian Neuropsychiatry Market is a growing market with key players holding dominant positions. The report is classified on the basis of drugs market as well as the devices market. Indian Neuropsychiatry Drugs Market has been growing at an average pace over the last five years on account of rising healthcare expenditure, increasing diagnostic cases of epilepsy and other divisions of neurology. During 2015-20, Indian Neuropsychiatry Drugs Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate on account of higher cases of Alzheimer patients especially in India. Moreover, consumers are increasingly becoming aware of the healthcare leading to large number of neurology treatments being performed.
The neuropsychiatry devices market is still on the growing path at a CAGR of 9.16% valued at xx million USD by 2020 from xx million USD in 2015 where both domestic and international players are having strong presence in diagnostic and treatment devices, considering more number of patients are being diagnosed using the devices. Also, when the patients are unresponsive to the medicinal drugs, treatment devices are used as a next step of measurement. Due to the fast paced lifestyle of population, increasing number of patients are suffering from neurological disorders and are opting for early treatment, thereby, driving the neuropsychiatric market in India.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, “Indian Neuropsychiatry Market (2015-2020F)” Indian Neuropsychiatry Market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.12% during 2015 - 2020. Few of the leading companies operating in neuropsychiatric drug market in India include Sun Pharma, Intas, Torrent, Sanofi & Abbott whereas companies in devices market in India include RMS India, Nihon Kohden etc.
Scope of the Report
India Neuropsychiatry (Drugs and Devices) Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020F) - (Segmentation By Value and Volume, By Region, Diagnosis and Treatment Devices, Value Chain, Key Players, Regulatory Perspective, Margins and Revenue Contribution) analyses the following aspects of Indian Neuropsychiatry Drugs and Devices Market:
- Product Overview (Top Companies Market).
- Market, Drivers & Challenges and Trends.
- Indian Neuropsychiatry Drugs Market, Size & Forecast.
- Indian Neuropsychiatry Devices Market, Size & Forecast.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Indian neuropsychiatry market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, neuropsychiatric drugs and devices manufacturers, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To gain insights on the prevalent market entry strategies in neuropsychiatric market for domestic as well as foreign companies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global intraoperative imaging market is expected to reach USD 2.06 billion by 2021 from USD 1.61 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Rising geriatric population ...
The global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market is estimated reach USD 2.62 million at a CAGR of 8.6% during 2016-2021. As of 2016, North America and Europe holds the largest share of ...
An aneurysm develops due to the weakening of blood vessel which results in a balloon-like dilation. Aneurysms can occur in any artery, it happens most often in the abdominal aorta, an essential blood vessel ...