Table of Contents
Wind Turbine Rotor Blades Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
“Wind Turbine Rotor Blades Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020”, the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global wind turbine rotor blades market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global rotor blades market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key wind power markets: US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, China, India, and Australia. The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- The report provides detailed historic and forecast statistics for the number of onshore and offshore blade installations from 2006 to 2020, globally and for each of the key countries.
- The report discusses the key growth drivers and challenges related to the wind power market and the rotor blade market.
- The report discusses the market share of manufacturers globally and in each of the key countries.
- The estimated number of blades that require repairs and maintenance is also discussed for the period 2006-2025
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the rotor blade market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the rotor blade market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The wind turbine composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value.” The wind turbine composite market is projected to reach USD 12.17 billion by 2021, ...
Wind Turbines Market, Update 2016 - Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecasts to 2020 Summary GlobalData's latest report "Wind Turbines Market, Update 2016 - Market Size, ...
ABSTRACT About Direct Drive Wind Turbine The wind is one of the cleanest sources of power generation. Wind turbines are used to harness the energy from the wind. The harnessed power from the wind is used ...
Offshore Wind T...