Table of Contents
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Germany to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Germany to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Germany’s PVC industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Germany’s PVC plants and presents installed capacity by production process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading PVC producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the PVC industry.
- PVC industry supply scenario in Germany from 2006 to 2020, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned PVC projects in Germany with capacity forecasts to 2020 and additional details such as production process, technology, operator and equity
- PVC industry market dynamics in Germany from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming PVC plants
- Company capacity shares for key PVC producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Germany’s PVC industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s PVC producers
- Learn about opportunities in the PVC industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“APA market projected to register a CAGR of 6.2%” The global acrylic processing aid (APA) market was USD 645.4 million in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 1,173.6 million by 2026, registering a ...
North America polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market was valued at USD 7.57 billion in 2015, and is expecetd to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Polyvinyl ...
The Middle East and Africa polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market was valued at USD 4.19 billion in 2015, and is expecetdto reach USD 4.78 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 2.70%, during the forecast period (2017 ...