Table of Contents
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Italy to 2020 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance
GlobalData’s new report, "Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Italy to 2020 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance", provides in-depth coverage of Italy’s Polyvinyl Chlorideindustry and presents major market trends. The report covers historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends and trade balance data.
- Polyvinyl Chloride industry market dynamics in Italy from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Italy’s Polyvinyl Chlorideindustry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Polyvinyl Chlorideproducers
- Learn about opportunities in the Polyvinyl Chlorideindustry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
“The global PVC additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021” The global PVC additives market is projected to reach USD 4.08 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 ...
North America polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market was valued at USD 7.57 billion in 2015, and is expecetd to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Polyvinyl ...