Table of Contents
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Argentina ’s PVC industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Argentina’s PVC plants and presents installed capacity by production process. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading PVC producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the PVC industry.
- PVC industry supply scenario in Argentina from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned PVC projects in Argentina with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as production process, operator and equity
- PVC industry market dynamics in Argentina from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming PVC plants
- Company capacity shares for key PVC producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Argentina’s PVC industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s PVC producers
- Learn about opportunities in the PVC industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
“The global PVC additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021” The global PVC additives market is projected to reach USD 4.08 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 ...
North America polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market was valued at USD 7.57 billion in 2015, and is expecetd to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Polyvinyl ...