Table of Contents
Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Industry Outlook in Italy to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Industry Outlook in Italy to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Italy ’s EPS industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Italy’s EPS plants and presents installed capacity by production process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading EPS producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the EPS industry.
- EPS industry supply scenario in Italy from 2006 to 2020, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned EPS projects in Italy with capacity forecasts to 2020 and additional details such as production process, technology, operator and equity
- EPS industry market dynamics in Italy from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming EPS plants
- Company capacity shares for key EPS producers
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Italy’s EPS industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s EPS producers
- Learn about opportunities in the EPS industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...