Table of Contents
Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Russia to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Russia to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Russia’s Polypropylene industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Russia’s Polypropylene plants and presents installed capacity by production process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Polypropylene producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Polypropylene industry.
- Polypropylene industry supply scenario in Russia from 2006 to 2020, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Polypropylene projects in Russia with capacity forecasts to 2020 and additional details such as production process, technology, operator and equity
- Polypropylene industry market dynamics in Russia from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Polypropylene plants
- Company capacity shares for key Polypropylene producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Russia’s Polypropylene industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Polypropylene producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Polypropylene industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Polypropylene foams market to register a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021” The polypropylene foams market is projected to reach USD 1.27 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021. The ...
“Global nucleating (clarifying) agents market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2026” The global nucleating (clarifying) agents market is projected to reach USD 4.45 billion by 2026, ...
“Comfort & cushioning properties of flexible foam expected to drive the market” The global flexible foam market is estimated to reach USD 64.14 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.99% from 2016 to 2026. ...