Table of Contents
Acrylic Acid Industry Outlook in Taiwan to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Acrylic Acid Industry Outlook in Taiwan to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Taiwan’s Acrylic Acid industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Taiwan’s Acrylic Acid plants and presents installed capacity by production process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Acrylic Acid producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Acrylic Acid industry.
- Acrylic Acid industry supply scenario in Taiwan from 2006 to 2020, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Acrylic Acid projects in Taiwan with capacity forecasts to 2020 and additional details such as production process, technology, operator and equity
- Acrylic Acid industry market dynamics in Taiwan from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Acrylic Acid plants
- Company capacity shares for key Acrylic Acid producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Taiwan’s Acrylic Acid industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Acrylic Acid producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Acrylic Acid industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global engineering plastics market was valued at USD 61,817.63 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 99,334.03 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.23%. Asia-Pacific, currently, dominates the market ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the global disposable and nondisposable medical plastics market. - Analyze various medical device plastic processes. - Gain insight into the recent patents issues related ...
Global Plastic Recycling Market: Overview Plastic recycling is a process of cleaning, sorting and processing of pre-consumer or post-consumer plastic waste into resins for various applications. This plastic ...