Table of Contents
Acrylic Acid Industry Outlook in France to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Acrylic Acid Industry Outlook in France to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of France’s Acrylic Acid industry and presents major market trends. The report covers France’s Acrylic Acid plants and presents installed capacity by production process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Acrylic Acid producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Acrylic Acid industry.
- Acrylic Acid industry supply scenario in France from 2006 to 2020, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Acrylic Acid projects in France with capacity forecasts to 2020 and additional details such as production process, technology, operator and equity
- Acrylic Acid industry market dynamics in France from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Acrylic Acid plants
- Company capacity shares for key Acrylic Acid producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on France’s Acrylic Acid industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Acrylic Acid producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Acrylic Acid industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze how the composition of various fats and oils transform into the range, quality and types of acids produced and the applications for which those acids can be used. - Explore ...
“Increase in the production of nutrient rich food crops and sustainable and steady demands for sulfuric acid due to its diversified applications is driving the growth of the global sulfuric acid market” ...
Acetyls are the organic compounds having chemical formula CH'CO. The acetyl group consists of a methyl group single bonded with a carbonyl. The IUPAC name of acetyl is Ethanoyl. It is generally present ...