Table of Contents
EU5 Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the EU5 Genetic Testing market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Acquired Gene or Chromosome Alterations, Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations and Other Genetic Tests.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Genetic Testing market includes Acquired Gene or Chromosome Alterations, Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations and Other Genetic Tests.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Genetic Testing market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the EU5 Genetic Testing market.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Hologic, Inc., Cepheid, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Transgenomic, Inc. and PerkinElmer, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The global non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market is projected to reach USD 2.88 billion by 2021 from USD 1.35 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2016 to 2021. The major factors driving the ...
“Genomic Discoveries and Direct to Consumer Drive Growth in a New Genetic Testing Industry....” Will all newborns receive Whole Genomic Sequencing at birth? How fast will Direct to Consumer Testing ...
The global predictive genetic testing & consumer/wellness genomics market is anticipated to reach USD 4.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Key drivers attributing ...