Table of Contents
Timetric's "Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc. (ACR), a subsidiary of Alcantara Group, is an investment holding company. The company's business activities include power generation, industrial estate management, property development, and mining. It offers services such as power generation facilities operation, coal-fired power plants development, power plant management and maintenance, golf course development, gold and copper-gold deposits mining, and consultancy services. The company controls the Western Mindanao Power Corporation 100 Mega Watt diesel-fired power plant in Sangali, and the Southern Philippines Power Corporation (SPPC) 55 MW diesel-fired power plant in Alabel. It offers management and consultancy services to power plants in the Philippines, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Vietnam. ACR is headquartered in Makati City, the Philippines.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302