Table of Contents
Timetric's "Xinjiang International Industry Co., Ltd (159) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Xinjiang International Industry Co., Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Xinjiang International Industry Co., Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Xinjiang International Industry Co., Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Xinjiang International Industry Co., Ltd (Xinjiang International) is a diversified company. The company explores and develops coal resources located in Baicheng area. Its business activity includes petrochemical, coal investment, international trade, and real estate. Xinjiang International offers products such as raw coal, coke, and coke by-products. The company caters its products to energy, oil and gas, and iron and steel industries. It produces 700,000 tons of coke and one million tons of coal per annum. The company has operations in China, Hong Kong and Kazakhstan. Xinjiang International is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762