Table of Contents
Timetric's "Holcim Philippines, Inc. (HLCM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Holcim Philippines, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Holcim Philippines, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Holcim Philippines, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Holcim Philippines, Inc. (Holcim Philippines), a subsidiary of Holcim Ltd, is a construction materials manufacturer. The company offers products such as cement, concrete, and specialty products. Its concrete products include structural concrete, industrial housing concrete, road and pavement concrete, and high strength concrete. Holcim Philippines' specialty products comprise conwood, paving blocks, and hollow blocks. The company installs 6.5 million metric tons of clinker production capacity per year and produces 7.7 million metric tons of cement annually. It operates four major plants in La Union, Bulacan, Davao City, and Misamis Oriental. Holcim Philippines is headquartered in Taguig City, the Philippines.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Kakatiya Cement Sugar & Industries Limited (KCSIL), formerly Kakatiya Cements Limited, is a cement company that produces and supplies cement, sugar and power in India. The company provides mining ...
Summary India Cements Limited (India Cements) is a construction product provider that produces and distributes cement. The company offers products such as cement and ready mix concrete. Its products are ...
Summary LafargeHolcim Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...