Table of Contents
Timetric's "India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "India Globalization Capital, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "India Globalization Capital, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "India Globalization Capital, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC) is a developer of phytocannabinoid-based therapies. It also involves in the trading of electronic and health monitoring components to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company also carries out other activities such as trading business in Hong Kong, building facilities for vertical farming in the US and rental of heavy equipment in India. The company offers electronic and health monitoring components such as medical instruments, integrated circuits, power supplies and LED lighting through its subsidiary, IGC International Limited (IGC-INT); and heavy construction rental equipment to construction and agricultural industries through Techni Bharathi Limited (TBC). The company has operations in the US, India, China, Malaysia and Hong Kong. IGC is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762