Table of Contents
OTC innovation must move beyond health functionality alone to offer sensory benefits including taste and texture. As such, pharmaceutical companies are drawing inspiration from food and drink to broaden the options available to consumers to help overcome "pill fatigue."
- Flavor preference is linked to perceived healthfulness with those ingredients consumers perceive most positively for health, such as honey and green tea, featuring among the most popular flavor options.
- Floral/herbal flavors dominate the preferences of OTC consumers globally, although North American consumers exert a greater preference for fruity flavors such as berry and grape.
"Flavor Appeal in Over-the-Counter Medication" offers insight into flavor preferences within the OTC category, and explores corresponding opportunities for flavor innovation. It identifies regional- and demographic-specific nuances between preferences that can help inform efforts to target new or existing consumers.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Access information from our consumer surveys to evidence the appeal of different flavors
- DRIVERS: Understand the key insights and trends that are growing the market
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation, linked to clearly-identified trends
Reasons To Buy
- Discover the most appealing flavors and flavor types in over-the-counter medication.
- Uncover insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
- Put flavor preferences into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
- Gain inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Receive information concerning the dynamics and forecasts in the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market - Receive information pertaining to the major regional trends in the global ...
The U.S. insomnia market is projected to reach USD 4.24 billion by 2021 from USD 3.38 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2021 In 2016, the cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...