Table of Contents
Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Hosted Contact Center Services Market : Growing Demand for System Flexibility and Scalability Powers Revenue Growth
Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Hosted Contact Center Services Market
Growing Demand for System Flexibility and Scalability Powers Revenue Growth
This research service analyzes the hosted contact center services market in the Asia-Pacific region. Market sizing and forecasting are provided in terms of seats and revenue. The competitive landscape is examined at a vendor level as well as at a service provider level. Furthermore, key application vendors and hosted contact center service providers in the region have been profiled. Regional analysis and forecasting are provided for six regions within the Asia-Pacific market including Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Greater China (China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan), India, Japan, and South Korea.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate? What are the key growing countries in the short term and long term?
- What are the driving/restraining factors that would shape the future of the sector? What initiatives are taken by the ecosystem players to take advantage of the market conditions?
- What is the current competitive landscape? How is the competitive landscape expected to evolve in the future? How are ecosystem players gearing up for the future?
- How will the market change over time? Will there be a shift in business model / pricing strategy?
- Which segment will drive future adoption? What are some of the vertical specific trends?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development that is needed?
Revenue from all the hosted contact center application segments totaled $ million in 2014, up by %, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of % to $ million by 2021.
- The awareness level regarding hosted / cloud platform had significantly improved in 2014. The changing communication landscape and network infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region have aided the adoption of hosted / cloud contact center services.
- The “pay as you go” financial model helped in improving the overall cost management and business planning, making it more favorable than the capital expenditure (capex) model. It also gained popularity among large contact centers that believe in quick expansion and need to meet overflowing demand.
- Concepts such as “public cloud”, “private cloud” and “hybrid cloud” have been widely adopted by organizations in APAC. An increasing number of enterprises were actively adopting the “hybrid cloud” model for the contact center systems, keeping core routing applications on-premises, and moving other solutions such as recording, reporting, and analysis into the cloud.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Actionable Strategies to Remain Relevant Amidst the Cloudy Landscape New analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation program titled Growth Opportunities in the Global Contact Center Systems ...
Growing Demand for Advanced Detection and Remediation Driving the Market Scope of the Study This research study provides an analysis of the Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market. Scope: Managed ...
Adoption of Advanced Customer Contact Applications Continued The Australian contact center applications market size is estimated to decline from $121.7 million in 2015 to $118.5 million by 2022, at a ...