Table of Contents
Azerbaijan’s economy is hugely dependent on oil & gas. However, on account of fluctuating prices in the oil sector, government has been increasing its focus on non-oil sectors. Azerbaijan government is aiming at sustainable socio-economic development, with higher focus on development of roads, railways, transportation, communication and other infrastructure projects in the coming years. This is expected to significantly boost construction and logistics industries in the country, which is anticipated to expand the automobile fleet size in the country, and thereby drive replacement demand for tyres over the next five years. Due to absence of OEMs in the country, demand for tyres in Azerbaijan solely emanates from the replacement segment.
According to “Azerbaijan Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020", tyre market in Azerbaijan is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2015 - 2020, predominantly due to rising demand for tyres from the replacement segment and increasing purchasing power of consumers in the country. Passenger car tyre segment is anticipated to continue dominating Azerbaijan tyre market through 2020, due to expanding passenger car fleet size and rising demand for sedans in the country. Increasing government focus on non-oil sectors is propelling growth in the construction and infrastructure sectors in the country, thereby driving demand for OTR and commercial vehicles, which is expected to translate into higher demand for OTR and commercial vehicle tyre market in the country during 2015 - 2020. “Azerbaijan Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Azerbaijan:
- Azerbaijan Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, OTR Tyres and Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Azerbaijan tyre market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“Increasing demand for low rolling resistance tires driving the tires OE (Original Equipment) market” The tires OE market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021, to reach a market ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...