Table of Contents
Czech Republic is a Central European country with a population size of around 10 million. The country is home to few of the major automotive and auto components companies, including Skoda Auto, Toyota, Hyundai, etc. Growing passenger car production in Czech Republic has had a positive impact on the tyre industry during 2010 – 2014. Anticipated growth in passenger car production and sales in the country is forecast to continue boosting tyre sales in the Czech Republic over the next five years.
According to “Czech Republic Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020”, tyre market in Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 6.5% during 2015 – 2020. The country’s tyre market is dominated by the OEM segment, which accounted for a share of more than 60% in 2014. Major factors driving growth in OEM tyre sales in the country include increasing passenger car production and growing export demand. OEM segment is expected to retain its dominance in the market over the forecast period. In 2014, tyre market in the country was dominated by Continental, followed by Michelin, Goodyear and Bridgestone. “Czech Republic Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Czech Republic:
- Czech Republic Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres & Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in the Czech Republic
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with vehicles manufactures, tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...