Table of Contents
India is one of the fastest growing markets for home furnishing products in Asia-Pacific. Rising demand for home decor products such as bed linen products, wall hangings, rugs & carpets, etc., along with growing demand for handcrafted products is boosting the country’s home furnishing market. Rising domestic production of home furnishing products along with increasing number of government initiatives such as handicraft schemes, Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (TUFS), integrated textile parks, etc., coupled with government campaigns such as Make in India aimed at encouraging domestic manufacturing, rising FDI inflow in textile and apparel sectors are anticipated to fuel growth in India home furnishing market through 2020. Growing usage of home furnishing products in residential as well as non-residential sectors is expected to drive demand for home furnishing products in India, during the forecast period.
According to “India Home Furnishing Market By Product Type (Curtain Fabric, Upholstery, Bed Linen, Bath Linen, Kitchen Linen, Table Linen, Quilts/Blankets, Wallpapers, Blinds, Rugs and Carpets, and Other Made-ups), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020”, home furnishing market in the country is projected to grow at a CAGR over 8% during 2015 - 2020. Growing trend of custom designed furniture, growth in housing and real estate sectors, rising adoption of eco-friendly products and increasing demand for wallpapers, blinds, etc., is expected to continue driving home furnishing market in the country. India home furnishing market is a highly fragmented with several leading players across the value chain. Hospitality, healthcare, food services, residential and commercial sectors are the key end-use segments of home furnishing products in the country. “India Home Furnishing Market By Product Type (Curtain Fabric, Upholstery, Bed Linen, Bath Linen, Kitchen Linen, Table Linen, Quilts/Blankets, Wallpapers, Blinds, Rugs and Carpets, and Other Made-ups), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020”, discusses the following aspects of the home furnishing market in India:
- India Home Furnishing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Curtain Fabric, Upholstery, Bed Linen, Bath Linen, Kitchen Linen, Table Linen, Quilts/Blankets, Wallpapers, Blinds, Rugs & Carpets, and Other Made-ups)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India home furnishing market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, home furnishing product manufacturers, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with home furnishing product manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The automotive airbag market is valued at $13.75 billion by the end of 2015. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.25% during the forecast period. The installation rates of curtain airbags in ...
China mesh belt and curtain fabric manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the mesh belt and curtain fabric manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to import ...
This company database offers valuable information on the top 1000 curtain and linen mills in the world proving an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, ...
Gardening Tool ...