Table of Contents
Poland is a Central European country with a population of around 38 million in 2014. Poland is the third-largest passenger cars manufacturer in Central and Eastern Europe, after the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Due to Poland’s geographical location, it serves as a transit hub between Western and Eastern Europe. Over the last few years, Poland has been witnessing volatile economic scenario, which has strongly impacted the country’s automobile tyre industry. Due to this, demand for passenger cars, medium & heavy commercial vehicles and light commercial vehicles in the country declined during 2010 - 2013, which significantly affected the demand for tyres in the country over the last five years. However, the country’s automotive industry is witnessing a growth revival, with demand for vehicles as well as tyres expected to grow through 2020.
According to the report titled, “Poland Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020", passenger cars market is the most dominating segment in the Poland automobile market and accounts for the maximum share in the total automobile fleet of the country. As a result, the Poland tyre industry is dominated by the passenger car segment in terms of volume sales. Goodyear, Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, Pirelli, etc. are few of the prominent brands that are operating in Poland tyre market. Bridgestone operates two tyre manufacturing plants in the country, and Goodyear and Michelin operate one tyre plant each in Poland. “Poland Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Poland:
- Poland Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres & Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Poland
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicles manufactures, tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...