Table of Contents
Spain is the fourteenth largest economy in the world, and the fifth largest economy in the European Union. The country’s vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, accounting for more than 65% of the total vehicle fleet, followed by commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. As a result, in 2014, passenger car tyre segment accounted for the largest share in Spain tyre market, followed by light commercial vehicle tyre, two-wheeler tyre, medium & heavy commercial vehicle tyre, and OTR tyre segments. Passenger car tyre segment is anticipated to continue its market dominance through the forecast period as well.
According to “Spain Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020”, the tyre market in Spain is projected to reach US$ 2.85 billion by 2020. The replacement tyre segment in the country accounted for the majority market share in 2014, and the segment is anticipated to witness higher growth over the forecast period as compared to OEM tyre segment. Major factors driving growth in Spain tyre market include expanding automobile fleet and growing automobile production in the country. While, Michelin and Bridgestone have their tyre manufacturing plants in the country, other major tyre companies like Continental, Pirelli, Goodyear, Yokohama, Belshina, etc., rely on the import route to sell tyres in the country. “Spain Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020”, elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Spain:
- Spain Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Cars, LCVs, Two-Wheelers, M&HCVs and Off-the-Road Vehicles
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Spain
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions, and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors, vehicle manufacturers/assemblers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...