Table of Contents
Q4 Global FPSO Industry Outlook - Spending Cuts on Offshore Projects Hits Global FPSO Deployments
Globally 60 FPSOs are expected to start operations by 2019. However persistent low crude oil prices have deteriorated project economics of several offshore development projects and could lead to delay or cancellation of the several planned FPSOs. Among countries, Brazil will dominate the global FPSO industry’s growth with anticipated deployment of 17 FPSOs by 2019. Proposed development of pre-salt fields in offshore areas of Brazil will be the key driver for FPSO deployments in the country. After Brazil, UK is expected to have the second highest FPSO deployments in the world with eight FPSOs. In Africa, Angola, Nigeria and Ghana are expected to deploy six, four and two FPSOs respectively by 2019.
- Data of FPSOs that were brought online from 2009 to 2014 by key regions in the world, forecasts up to 2019
- Forecast of FPSOs that will be brought online by 2019, by key countries and operators
- Details of major planned FPSOs in the world up to 2019
- Recent developments, tenders and contracts by key regions, where available
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned FPSO projects across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the FPSO industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecasts of FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned FPSO projects across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned FPSO projects and capacities
- Be informed about recent developments, tenders and contracts in the FPSO industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...