Table of Contents
Italy Anesthesia Machines Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "Italy Anesthesia Machines Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Italy Anesthesia Machines market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines, Stand Alone Anesthesia Delivery Machines and Anesthesia Work Stations.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Anesthesia Machines market segments - Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines, Stand Alone Anesthesia Delivery Machines and Anesthesia Work Stations.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Anesthesia Machines market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Italy Anesthesia Machines market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Mindray Medical International Limited, Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global anesthesia devices market was valued at USD 6.25 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 10.84 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 11.64% during the forecast period. This market has witnessed ...
China’s demand for Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains ...
About anesthesia monitoring devices Anesthesia monitoring devices are used to measure the vital signs and depth of anesthesia during surgical procedures. These devices reduce the risks involved in surgery ...