Table of Contents
Rapidly growing economy, rising disposable incomes and low inflation rate in the Czech Republic are driving the Bakery and Cereals market in the country. The market is led by Bread and Rolls category in value terms while the Baking Mixes category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. The Dough Products category has the highest private label penetration in the market. Nestle S.A. has a major share among companies offering Cereal Bars products with Health and Wellness attributes. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material Bakery and Cereals products.
- The Czech Republic's Bakery and Cereals market is expected to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015.
- The Baking Mixes category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Pancake Mixes segment is expected to gain share growth within the Baking Mixes category.
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Bread and Roll category.
- Dr. Oetker is the leading brand in the Baking Ingredients category both in value and in volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in the Czech Republic.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in the Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Bread & Rolls (Bakery & Cereals) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Bread & Rolls (Bakery & Cereals) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...
Global Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...
Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...