Table of Contents
The rise of personalized nutrition is providing fresh impetus and new opportunities within the market for dietary supplements. This report considers the evolving landscape of the supplements industry.
- Personalized nutrition offers manufacturers the chance to develop an ongoing relationship with consumers rather than a single transactional approach. This benefits both suppliers, who can build a base of loyal customers, and consumers, who gain a personalized and dedicated service.
- Although the growth of the global market for vitamins, minerals, and supplements has slowed in recent years, the personalized nutrition trend will push growth at a CAGR of 6.5% from an estimated total value of $93bn in 2015 to $127bn in 2020.
- In 2015, WellPath joined forces with 23andMe and FitBit to offer a service to customers that provides customized packages of monthly supplements based on an unprecedented level of personal information.
The objective of "Dietary Supplements in an Age of Personalized Nutrition" is to examine the effects of personalized nutrition on the global dietary supplements industry. The content outlines the different approaches to personalized nutrition, with current examples of innovation and best practice within the marketplace. The report considers how the rise of personalized nutrition will impact on the global market for dietary supplements over the short-to-medium term, and offers suggestions and recommendations to manufacturers for achieving success within this new landscape.
Reasons To Buy
- Assess the different approaches to personalized nutrition, with current examples of innovation and best practice within the marketplace.
- Use market data to examine the current value in the market, and how this will change moving forward.
- Consider recent controversies in personalized nutrition, including ethical concerns, lack of regulation, data confidentiality, and gene patenting.
- Identify companies and collaborations that have achieved success in this market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global probiotics dietary supplements market is expected to reach USD 7.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising preference towards preventive healthcare coupled ...
The global clinical nutrition market is estimated to be USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 51,174 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.82% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. ...
The North American market for clinical nutrition has been estimated at USD 10.64 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 12.25 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 2.38% during the forecast period ...