Table of Contents
H2 Global Length and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Oil and Gas Pipelines - US and Russia Lead Global Pipeline Expansion in Bid to Capture Markets
The global pipeline industry is expected to witness a growth of 15% by 2019 mainly due to the proposed projects in North America and Europe. The two regions could account about 63% of the planned capital expenditure spending and 50% of the planned pipeline length additions. US and Russia will lead the two regions both in terms of planned pipeline length additions and capital expenditure spending. Among companies, Gazprom will lead the world in pipeline length additions and capital expenditure spending. CNPC and TransCanada will also experience significant pipeline length additions and capital spending by 2019.
- Up to date major, trunk oil and gas pipelines length data by major regions in the world, forecast of planned pipeline length additions up to 2019
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) pipelines by major regions in the world for the period 2015 to 2019
- Planned pipeline length additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and companies across the world
- Planned capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) pipelines by major regions in the world (by key countries and companies)
- Details of major planned pipelines in the world by commodity (crude oil, natural gas, NGL and petroleum product pipelines) up to 2019
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned pipelines, proposed lengths and capital expenditure
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global pipeline industry
- Keep abreast of key planned pipelines across the world
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong planned pipeline data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about planned pipelines the world
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...