Table of Contents
Concerns surrounding counterfeit goods are increasing among FMCG organizations. As expenses incurred towards counterfeiting are manageable, the focus is on increasing the adoption of counter measures, such as educating consumers, registering trademarks, and the adoption of unique packaging techniques.
- Executives who operate in Asia-Pacific are more concerned about the issue of counterfeit goods as compared to those operating in other regions
- Educating consumers and registering trademarks are preferred strategies used for protecting products against counterfeiting
- 50% of executives operating in North America and Europe expressed that their organizations incurred very minimal expenses in overcoming counterfeiting
- Unique packaging as a measure to safeguard products against counterfeiting is preferred by large companies when compared to smaller companies
- Selling products through certified stores is the least preferred strategy for medium-sized companies when it comes to safeguarding against counterfeiting
Canadean's Global Executives Survey: Counterfeit Avoidance - Viewpoint and Recommended Strategies examines executives' opinion about organizations concerns centered towards counterfeit products and highlights preferred approaches taken to combat counterfeiting including expenses incurred during the process. Organizations can also understand effectiveness of protective measures.
What else does this report offer?
- Concern about counterfeit goods: examine the level of concern about counterfeit goods
- Countermeasures adopted against counterfeit goods: know the organizational level status on combating counterfeit goods
- Expenses incurred towards overcoming counterfeiting: track the level of expenditure allocated to avoid counterfeiting
- Effectiveness of measures used for protection against counterfeit products: analyze FMCG industry executives' opinion about effectiveness of steps used against counterfeit products
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can assess the impact of counterfeiting by knowing the concern level about the issue of counterfeiting goods in each geographical region
- Organizations can restructure approach towards combating counterfeiting by understanding the industry approach towards the issue
- Helps to allocate funds towards overcoming counterfeiting by knowing the level of expenses incurred by organizations in various regions
- Organizations can improve protection against counterfeiting by knowing about the most effective measures used for protecting products from falling victim of counterfeit products
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
EMEA Free-to-air Service Market: Overview Free-to-air service refers to audio and audio-visual content broadcasted free of cost to radio sets and television sets. This implies that the unencrypted form ...
Neuromarketing Solutions Market (Technology - Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI), Electroencephalography (EEG), Eye Tracking, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetoencephalography (MEG)) ...
Smartphone, tablet PC, laptops/PC and television are the multi screens currently discussed in the report. They are also called the Four-screen market and as such a nascent field compared to the huge television ...