Table of Contents
Vertebral Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is a medical device company that develops implantable spinal devices. The company offers products such as interfuse S implants, interfuse T implants and motion preservation systems. Its interfuse T implant is a modular implant that joins together through a rail and slot technologies and provides optimal disc support by achieving an ALIF sized footprint through a minimally invasive transformational approach. The company offers its spinal devices based on proprietary intra-operative assembly technologies. It sells its products through a network of distributors in the US. VTI is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Vertebral Technologies, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Attachment Glycoprotein (RSV G or G) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Respiratory Syncytial Virus Attachment Glycoprotein (RSV G or G) - Pipeline ...
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus Receptor or CD54 or ICAM1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus ...
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 (Renal Carcinoma Antigen NY REN 35 or Rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1 or p160 ROCK 1 or ROCK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global ...
Drug Discovery ...