Table of Contents
ENF's database of over 27,000 photovoltaic companies is a great tool for use by company sales and marketing departments.The database has been built up by dedicated research over a period of 11 years by people whose full-time job is to continuously correct and update existing companies and to research new companies.ENF will provide the complete database of information to be found on our website industry directory.The information will be provided in Excel format, with each main category shown in a separate tab – making it easier to manage communication campaigns.
Reasons to buy
Some key virtues of ENF's database over popular databases:
- ENF actively invests time in finding new companies. Many other website directories wait for companies to come to them and submit themselves, which means they rarely get more than 50% of companies in a particular category.
- ENF checks the details of new companies who submit their details. A small trading company may decide that they get more sales leads by 'accidentally' submitting themselves as manufacturing many types of PV products. ENF staff will spot the discrepancy while other websites will simply automatically list the company as submitted.
- ENF rechecks and refreshes data on a regular basis. Companies regularly expand their activities or change their contact details, but they usually forget to update these details on 3rd party internet sites. Through manual rechecking of all companies in our database we keep our data much fresher than other sources.
ENF Database contains over 27,000 PV manufacturers in the following main categories:
- Production Equipment
- Solar Components (e.g. inverters, batteries)
- Solar Materials
- Solar Panels
- Sellers (e.g. distributors and wholesalers of panels and components)
- Solar System Installers
- Solar Applications
Each of these major categories is comprised of different sub-categories, with companies being filed accurately according to what they do.
ENF database is the most valuable database throughout the PV industry. The information is acquired through the following steps:
- As the world’s most popular solar website, a large number of companies are attracted to submit themselves on the ENF website.
- Solar industry news is reviewed each day to find mentions of new solar companies.
- Exhibitor lists of the key solar exhibitions are carefully checked to discover new companies.
- As ENF database experts check manufacturer sites, they gather information on their distributors. Also as the experts then check the distributor sites they collect details on all new manufacturer brands that are discovered.
- Company lists are found through government organisations and general deep web searching techniques.
- Advanced scanning software automatically checks key companies for updates and flags up changes for ENF’s experts to check. Further automated internet scans watch the whole database for signs that companies have ceased trading.
- Email addresses are checked through direct emails to all companies in the database.In order to filter out-dated information, ENF's database experts continuously recheck companies to ensure their information is still current.
- Updates and additions made by ENF’s solar experts are quality checked by others in the team to ensure the highest quality levels.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Analysis of Key Sectors of BIMSTEC Countries with production, consumption, imports and exports, BIMSTEC Countries major sectors, investment in BIMSTEC countries, BIMSTEC Countries investment outlook Description ...
ASEAN was founded in 1967 by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Later Brunei, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar were also added to this economically motivated organization. Its prime ...
Four Asian Tigers term was used for free and developed economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. All the countries maintained their economic growth since 1960’s, fueled by exports and ...