Table of Contents
Timetric's "Unimit Engineering Public Company Limited (UEC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unimit Engineering Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Unimit Engineering Public Company Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Unimit Engineering Public Company Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Unimit Engineering Public Company Limited (Unimit) is a manufacturer and distributor of steel products. The company offers four categories of products such as pressure vessels, storage tanks, steel structures, and piping and machinery parts. Its products include LPG tanks, cryogenic tanks, ISO tanks, shell and tube heat exchangers, spherical tankers, vessels, drums, fan casing and preheater, water trentment parts, furnace casing, diverter, stacks, API storage tanks, and hopper, among others. Unimit offers mechanical installation, piping installation, equipment installation, module work, and shut down and modification work. It also provides design, fabrication, installation, erection, and construction of steel products. The company distributes its products in domestic and international markets. It has working capacity of 25,000 tons per annum for shop fabrication and field construction. The company owns and operates two production facilities located in Chonburi and Rayong, Thailand. Unimit is headquartered in Samutprakarn, Thailand.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762