Table of Contents
Timetric's "ELB Group Limited (ELRJ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ELB Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ELB Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ELB Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ELB Group Limited (ELB) is a provider of engineering solutions. It offers a range of material handling and modular process plant solutions for mining, power, construction, port, minerals and industrial sectors. The company’s key offerings include engineering, procurement, construction; project and construction management; technical audits; refurbishments and upgrades; and turnkey solutions. It also offers full suite of construction services; electrical, control and instrumentation services; conveyor maintenance; and turnkey and semi-turnkey systems for processing applications and industrial projects. In addition ELB supplies construction and earth moving equipment, and mining quarrying equipment. The company also imports and distributes underground and utility construction equipment. It has operations in South Africa and Australia. ELB is headquartered in Boksburg, South Africa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019